ARE YOU A BUYER?
- Why work with an Exclusive Buyer's Agent?
- Simply stated: There is no cost to you.
- Exclusive Buyer's Agent works for the buyer only.
- Exclusive Buyer's Agent has the buyer's best interest during the complete real estate transaction from initial offers, right through the negotiating process, and to closing.
- The bottom line: Undivided loyalty to the best interests of the buyer.
You should have full representation with your real estate transaction!! If the real estate agent or firm that you contact does not offer Exclusive Buyer Agency or you do not want them to act as your Buyer Agent, you can still work with the firm and its agents. However, they will be acting as the Seller's Agent (or "Subagent"). But remember – that agent represents the Seller. You want Exclusive Buyer Agency.
The following are some of the benefits of working with a Buyer's Agent:
- Advising buyers about formulating an offer, presenting an offer to the seller's agent, insure that buyer has all documents needed for closing.
- Referring buyers to qualified vendors.
- Negotiating best possible price and terms for the buyer.
If you are looking for an honest, knowledgeable, diligent team to help you find your home, investment opportunity, vacation property, or ultimate retirement property, give us a call and we will begin the exciting search that will connect you with your dreams.
ARE YOU A SELLER ?
Why have an Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement?
A Seller's Agent will promote your best interests in the marketplace, and be loyal to you in negotiations, which will give you the greatest return on your investment. She will follow your lawful instructions to provide a more competitive presence for you. She will also provide you with all material facts that could influence your decisions concerning prices, competitive upgrades, and overall marketability.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a Seller's Agent:
- Helping you price property by using a comparative market analysis.
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange information to save you tax dollars.
- Advertising and market your property for more exposure, and quicker sale.
- Open houses and direct mailing to make people aware of your house. Provide all required property disclosure forms so that there are no surprises that could ultimately harm the deal later on.
- Cash Flow Analysis to assist you with your financial planning needs. Review all written offers with you to ensure accuracy. Negotiate the BEST possible price and terms for you.